New Orleans Meeting
Hassle free. That's what your New Orleans meetings should be. Four Points French Quarter guarantees ease of planning and plenty of space. With more than 4,375 square feet of flexible meeting space, we can accommodate a range of events, from corporate meetings to beautiful weddings.
AT A GLANCE
Number of Guest Rooms: 186
Number of Meeting Spaces: 6
Largest Indoor Meeting Space: 2,312 square feet
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Planning Has Its Perks
Plan your next meeting with Four Points Hotels and experience small meetings done right with great rewards for you. With flexible meeting space and great rates, Four Points is best for business. Hold a meeting by December 31, 2017 and enjoy:
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Meetings Done Right
Enjoy big perks for small meetings of 9 rooms or less with meeting space. Book a meeting by April 30, 2017 for stays through July 31, 2017 and enjoy:
- Free welcome beverage voucher with reservation
- Free VIP amenity for hotel planner, hotel's choice
- Free meeting planner kit
- Discounted meeting space with food & beverage
- Fast & free WiFi in meeting rooms, up to 25 users
- 15% off in-house A/V services
- Discounted event parking, includes daily rate
- Double Starpoints
Submit a RFP below, or contact our Sales Department at 504-524-7611 and mention the Small Meetings Offer.
Enjoy great perks for your next meeting. Our Pinwheel Perks offer includes a free meeting planner kit, welcome beverages upon arrival, a half-hour wine & cheese welcome reception, and discounted parking at $25 per vehicle per day. Other perks of this offer include:
- (1) free upgrade at the group rate for every 35 room nights confirmed
- (1) free room night for every 35 nights occupied
- (1) free VIP amenity of hotel's choice
- (1) free King Cake for afternoon breaks for every $2,500 in F&B purchases
- (1) staff room 50% off contracted group rate
- Fast & free WiFi in meeting rooms, up to 50 guests
- 15% off in-house A/V equipment
Submit a RFP below, or contact our Sales Department at 504-524-7611 and mention Planner Perks.
Book your next summer meeting with 10 or more rooms, and enjoy:
- 2% rebate to master for master-billed rooms
- 1/25 comp policy, cumulative
- 5% discount on all food and beverage, excluding alcohol
- 25% discount on in-house A/V equipment
- $20 overnight valet parking
- Triple Starpoints
Valid for Sunday - Thursday stays. Meeting must be held June - September 2016 or 2017. For more information, submit a RFP below, or contact our Sales Department at 504-524-7611.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Award Winning Spaces
Named one of the 2014 Top New and Renovated Meeting Space award recipients by ConventionSouth Magazine.
You can enjoy many different setup options, from boardroom style to lecture hall style, a presentation room, an outdoor courtyard, and a reception area with a bar and lounge. We provide state-of-the-art A/V equipment as well as professional planning and catering teams to help you create a successful event.
- Audubon Zoo
- Bourbon Street
- Canal Street
- Cathedral-Basilica of Saint Louis
- City Park Golf Course
- French Market
- Garden District
- Harrah's Casino
- Harrah's Casino
- House of Blues New Orleans
- Jackson Square
- Jackson Square
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Louisiana State Museum
- Mardi Gras World
- The Cabildo
- The Court of Two Sisters
- The Presbytére
How To Get Here
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Best Brews® local craft beer
- On-site restaurant & room service
- Free bottled water and coffee, in room
- 24/7 fitness center
Four Points by Sheraton French Quarter is located in the heart and soul of New Orleans at the crossroads of Bourbon and Toulouse Streets.
Call (504) 524-7611 visit it our Meeting Contacts page or submit an RFP below.